Derek is finally back from Ohio. The combination of first trimester symptoms and the recently arrived summer heat has caused us to hole up in our apartment, lights out and air conditioner on, and watch the first season of 24, our latest TV discovery. (Thanks to all of your recommendations.) It should be a good weekend!

4 Comments:
Specific symptoms, please.
Hmmm, I'm getting a subtle hint that someone would like me to blog more about the pregnancy. OK, next entry, I promise I will. I'm just not used to going public yet!
WE'RE WAITING.
The less you blog about it, the more I will have to poke and prod at your actual, physical body when I see you next week.
But then. Maybe you would like that.
Hey. I'm tired of seeing this post when I check your blog. More juicy details about what's going on with you, please!!
xo,
Asia
Post a Comment
<< Home