Thursday, May 04, 2006

Our wonderful weekend with J & M

J & M enjoying Persian ice cream at M*shti M*lone's after a long, hard day at D*sney.





Now we know how Ace responds to children, with utter calm & patience. Bunny Hop was "riding" Ace for hours on end, and he just sat there, looking placid, like in this picture. One night I put M. to bed and while I was reading her a story Ace was rubbing his head against her and cuddling. Then she pet him absent-mindedly as she was falling asleep. (eyes closed) So cute.

The only thing missing from this picture is the Freud doll, which was one of the only toys I had to offer M. Freud spent most of the weekend playing with fluorescent green and orange mice (cat toys).


This picture is what I call "d*sney aftermath." As her mother was packing, M. became crazed and skipped repeatedly around the apt. singing with her golden mouse ears on.


Derek says that M. might be the cutest child in the world. I definitely agree that J. is very lucky, and a wonderful Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home