Sunday, December 10, 2006

Birthday Belly

For those who asked, here is a picture of my very pregnant belly which was taken yesterday. Also included, a gratuitous cute picture of the cats. Enjoy!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fabulous belly! You look much more pleased to show it off than when we forced you to do so last month. I think we broke you in. Cute cats, too. I wish mine would cuddle. It will never. ever. happen.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

6:41 PM  
Blogger lagiulia said...

you look great! happy birthday!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Bill Norris said...

Happy Birthday. You and my mom share the same day. And that's one big belly.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

Oh my goodness those cats are cute! I need them to do that on one of my pet beds for my next round.
Oh, and your belly looks great, too.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like some more updating on the doctor/midwife situation, please. And on how you are feeling in general. Please.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

the kitties are SNUGGLING. I LOV snuggling kitties - the closest our three come is separate corners of the bed.

Sigh.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home