A Boring Post
Okay, I have to admit, for five minutes there was an almost blank post up here entitled "p d*ddy loves your booty". This was in answer to Bri's comment that she was sick of seeing "boob holes" pop up on my blog, so I was trying to think of the one phrase that would annoy her more.
Admit it Bri, wouldn't it drive you nuts to check my blog and have to see "p d*ddy loves your booty" staring at you in large yellow letters? But then I figured you would just stop checking my blog, since it would be so awful. So, I'll try to come up with more creative, neutral things to say in future posts.
Admit it Bri, wouldn't it drive you nuts to check my blog and have to see "p d*ddy loves your booty" staring at you in large yellow letters? But then I figured you would just stop checking my blog, since it would be so awful. So, I'll try to come up with more creative, neutral things to say in future posts.

1 Comments:
You are a bitch.
Post a Comment
<< Home