Bad Day
I've got to find a better way to sit at the computer because my back is killing me. My back has been quite achy lately, from the time I wake up to the middle of the night to the middle of the day. Ugh. It might be time to start thinking about prenatal massage.
It's been rainy here for the past couple of days and this has been bringing me down. Today was supposed to be my last day studying for The Test, as it was scheduled for early tomorrow morning. I was looking forward to getting it over with, then treating myself to, I don't know, a pedicure or something.
But when I got home from picking Derek up there was a message stating that I would have to reschedule because they couldn't find a proctor!!! What kind of idiocy is that? So now I have to continue to worry about the stupid test, which I am pissed off about having to take in the first place, until Monday. (Asia, if you read this and have any generic test taking tips, it is not too late at this point.)
I'm soooo annoyed. I'm so mad that I have to take this test anyway, and that I don't live in New York where I am ALREADY LICENSED DAMNIT!!!! Also, I am sick and tired of not having a job and not have any friends. I am TIRED of it. Yuck.
It's been rainy here for the past couple of days and this has been bringing me down. Today was supposed to be my last day studying for The Test, as it was scheduled for early tomorrow morning. I was looking forward to getting it over with, then treating myself to, I don't know, a pedicure or something.
But when I got home from picking Derek up there was a message stating that I would have to reschedule because they couldn't find a proctor!!! What kind of idiocy is that? So now I have to continue to worry about the stupid test, which I am pissed off about having to take in the first place, until Monday. (Asia, if you read this and have any generic test taking tips, it is not too late at this point.)
I'm soooo annoyed. I'm so mad that I have to take this test anyway, and that I don't live in New York where I am ALREADY LICENSED DAMNIT!!!! Also, I am sick and tired of not having a job and not have any friends. I am TIRED of it. Yuck.

1 Comments:
So sorry sweetie. How annoying. Will try to call you later today.
Love you! -A
Post a Comment
<< Home