I promised and I am loyal.
Well, here it goes, my vow to write every single day, an actual blog entry WITH WORDS until November 1st. My life is not too exciting at the moment, so my dear blog readers will have to suffer. It's okay to click and not read, really, it is. I'm going to write about something boring today because I have anxiety about it. So there.
For future blog entries, is anyone particularly interested in any of the following topics? (I will eventually write about them all, since there is a dearth of material.)
1. How Much I Love My Kitten and All the Funny Things that He Does
2. The Local Animal Shelter, in particular, The Cat Room
3. The Range of Emotions I Have About Having a Boy Baby
4. What To Do For Fun in the Greater D*yton Area (other than make movies of your cat)
5. General Pregnancy Update, Including Gross Stuff
For future blog entries, is anyone particularly interested in any of the following topics? (I will eventually write about them all, since there is a dearth of material.)
1. How Much I Love My Kitten and All the Funny Things that He Does
2. The Local Animal Shelter, in particular, The Cat Room
3. The Range of Emotions I Have About Having a Boy Baby
4. What To Do For Fun in the Greater D*yton Area (other than make movies of your cat)
5. General Pregnancy Update, Including Gross Stuff

2 Comments:
All of the above, please.
i especially want to hear about your feelings about having a boy, gross pregnancy stuff and the cat room. -A
Post a Comment
<< Home