Hermes, the Flying Kitten

Here are Hermes and Derek, engrossed in one of their favorite activities: "bouncing ball." During this game, Derek bounces a ball in the air and Hermes takes flying leaps across the room in order to bat the ball down with his paw, kind of like a slam dunk.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to master the athletic feat of "bouncing ball." The one time I tried it with Hermes, I didn't get out of the way in time, and he came flying straight at my face, little paws outstretched, and actually punctured a tiny hole in my lip.


1 Comments:
These pictures are hysterical and amazing. But they do not qualify as "a post a day with real words" (paraphrasing, from you).
Ahem.
The quality of life thing is interesting. I still hate that you are not several hours closer.
Post a Comment
<< Home