Good News
I finally took, and passed, the dreaded clinical exam today. I am so glad that's over. I was very anxious about it. It's even less fun to take a stupid standardized test when you're seven months pregnant. Now I feel completely exhausted and drained.
I totally flaked on my blogging! (shocking) That is, my idea to blog every day until Nov. 1st. On Thursday I completely forgot, on Friday I had trouble with Blogger and eventually gave up, and on Sat. and Sun. I said "fuck it." So there.
I totally flaked on my blogging! (shocking) That is, my idea to blog every day until Nov. 1st. On Thursday I completely forgot, on Friday I had trouble with Blogger and eventually gave up, and on Sat. and Sun. I said "fuck it." So there.

2 Comments:
Wow, congratulations! That must be such a weight off your shoulders.
Congratulations on passing. I'm glad it's over.
Post a Comment
<< Home