For Bri
Crap, I just realized I have only 17 minutes left to blog if I want to make it in time for the end of Ms. Bri's birthday on the east coast! I'm sorry Bri. I know our glorious phone call doesn't quite count. But you already know how much I love you.
The rest of the day has consisted of frantic, scatter-brained, and sort of panicky sorting and packing. You know, when you start doing something and in the middle of it you realize you need to do something else so you go do that thing before you finish the other thing and then you forget what the hell you were doing and feel even more panicked. Somehow, it is all coming together. I'm anxious for Derek to be home but he's sitting in the Denver airport facing delays and I just hope he makes it here before the packers!
Anyway, Happy Birthday Bri! I'll try to keep posting on the exciting road trip. We'll have a computer but will we have internet access.... that is the question.
The rest of the day has consisted of frantic, scatter-brained, and sort of panicky sorting and packing. You know, when you start doing something and in the middle of it you realize you need to do something else so you go do that thing before you finish the other thing and then you forget what the hell you were doing and feel even more panicked. Somehow, it is all coming together. I'm anxious for Derek to be home but he's sitting in the Denver airport facing delays and I just hope he makes it here before the packers!
Anyway, Happy Birthday Bri! I'll try to keep posting on the exciting road trip. We'll have a computer but will we have internet access.... that is the question.

1 Comments:
Thanks, dear! Our glorious phone call counts for tons. It was excellent. Love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home