Pure Bliss
Jenny and I just got back from a spa in Koreatown. The above is the name of the treatment series we received. We soaked in a mugwort bath and lazed in a jade sauna. Then our entire bodies were scrubbed down and several different good smelling things were lathered onto our bodies while we simultaneously received a deep tissue massage, facial and scalp massage. My first professional massage ever.
Now I feel just a little bit spaced out. But very clean.
Anyway, we are having a wonderful, relaxing visit, and we are having a reunion with our other friends from Japan this evening. It will be the first time all four of us have been in the same place at the same time in eighteen years. I am happy.
Now I feel just a little bit spaced out. But very clean.
Anyway, we are having a wonderful, relaxing visit, and we are having a reunion with our other friends from Japan this evening. It will be the first time all four of us have been in the same place at the same time in eighteen years. I am happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home