cars
Well, I totally wasn't planning on posting today. However, I do want to observe what hot debate the car buying process has inspired in my comments field! (Hot debate for this blog, that is. I guess it's more like civilized opinion-giving, but whatever.)
I have spent the past thirty years (that is, my entire life) being completely oblivious to cars. As many of you know, I didn't even know what kind of car Derek drives. I knew what color it was, and that it had Maryland plates, and that was good enough.
But suddenly, the car thing matters, as it apparently does to the rest of the adult world, even you New Yorkers! We went to three used car lots today to price them, and will be doing some research on Craig's list tomorrow. So keep the opinions coming!
In other exciting news, my driving continues to improve. I drove a lot yesterday, and only one time did I do something stupid, which was when leaving the gas station, I drove off the curb instead of using the driveway thingy. Tomorrow I have to do my first solo trip on a highway! Wish me luck!
I have spent the past thirty years (that is, my entire life) being completely oblivious to cars. As many of you know, I didn't even know what kind of car Derek drives. I knew what color it was, and that it had Maryland plates, and that was good enough.
But suddenly, the car thing matters, as it apparently does to the rest of the adult world, even you New Yorkers! We went to three used car lots today to price them, and will be doing some research on Craig's list tomorrow. So keep the opinions coming!
In other exciting news, my driving continues to improve. I drove a lot yesterday, and only one time did I do something stupid, which was when leaving the gas station, I drove off the curb instead of using the driveway thingy. Tomorrow I have to do my first solo trip on a highway! Wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home