I know where that is. That would be, I believe Prospect Park's Long meadow as approached from the Park Slope side of Grand Army Plaza. Yes? If I'm right do I get a prize? If I'm not right then that means there's someplace that looks exactly like Long Meadow on winter mornings when I take Lexie to play in the snow.
Wes, you are so right,it's around the 11th street entrance, and it's the winter of 2000/2001, when we had that huge blizzard and my sister was staying with me.
3 Comments:
I know where that is. That would be, I believe Prospect Park's Long meadow as approached from the Park Slope side of Grand Army Plaza. Yes? If I'm right do I get a prize? If I'm not right then that means there's someplace that looks exactly like Long Meadow on winter mornings when I take Lexie to play in the snow.
When I just had to do the word verification to make that 1st comment, the last three letters were CBT. Funny.
Wes, you are so right,it's around the 11th street entrance, and it's the winter of 2000/2001, when we had that huge blizzard and my sister was staying with me.
Post a Comment
<< Home