Okay...
I did it, I signed up for Nano. (like an idiot, I am unable to figure out how to post the cute little icon on my blog) I am waiting to see when Ms. Bri will announce her own signing up.
I hope I don't fail at it. I haven't done a very good job at preparing. I thought I would use the months of Sept. and Oct. to warm up, you know, like for running a marathon, but instead I've been quite consumed with studying for my licensing exam. Which I also might fail. It would really suck if I failed at both.
Sigh.
I could at least try to blog on a daily basis until Nov. 1st. That would be something, right? Humph.
Derek just called and told me that it is snowing outside. I was going to pet cats at the animal shelter. What to do?
I hope I don't fail at it. I haven't done a very good job at preparing. I thought I would use the months of Sept. and Oct. to warm up, you know, like for running a marathon, but instead I've been quite consumed with studying for my licensing exam. Which I also might fail. It would really suck if I failed at both.
Sigh.
I could at least try to blog on a daily basis until Nov. 1st. That would be something, right? Humph.
Derek just called and told me that it is snowing outside. I was going to pet cats at the animal shelter. What to do?

6 Comments:
I don't know if it will help with nano or not, though I'm sure it won't hurt, but I would very much like you to blog every day. It will give me something to look forward to after my long days of scraping and sanding walls. Ugh. And thank goodness there are actual words in this post, rather than just pictures! Finally! -A
Oh, right, this isn't ALL about me. There is no way you are going to fail your exam. Try not to worry too much. And as for "failing" at nano, well, the good news is that even if you don't meet the goal, you will have done some writing... So you really can't lose. -A
Shit, you too? Cali and Trista are already going to be on my ass. I am scared to sign up because this is the first year I really do think I might fail. I think I am going to have to sign up with the express caveat that if I start to really fail badly, I will switch to hardcore editing my blog-book idea. I can't do this AS my Nano because all the writing is done and therefore it is unacceptable. But I feel like I can't not do it now that everyone else is doing it. You know me... I am not willing to say that ANYTHING might help, but...
OK. I did it. I'm in. You can make me a buddy (my name on there is unwellness) so you can see my word count on your profile page. I made you mine. And I will have someone who uses blogger tell you how to add the little icon thing to your blog.
what??? I can't believe no one appreciated the picture of GOD that I posted. That I actually SAW from my car window. ahem.
Bri, I'm glad you're in! Yay!
OK, my word verification thingy is suxyoo. lovely.
hey!
this is cali.
e-mail me at erstellen at mac dot come & I will send you the html code for the icon thingie.
(& NICE WORK getting Ms.Bri to sign up!)
Post a Comment
<< Home