Friday, March 10, 2006

First Negative HPT

Despite my valiant pessimism, I am disappointed. And what's up with the sore boobs? They really led me on. Oh well, in three hours Asia will descend upon the west coast, to help me drown my sorrows in cocktails, wine, and extra coffee.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sorry, honey. I do know that first one well. I think it is the hardest of all. I am glad A will be there to help take care of you. Wish I were with you guys.

10:38 AM  
Blogger lagiulia said...

sorry about that. no matter how much you tell yourself it probably didn't work, the disappoimtment rears its head. still, this means nothing about what will happen on your next try(ies). do enjoy your visit and lots of nice drinx!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rather than "negative," let's think of it as a "non-positive." love, dwb

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't you gonna tell the blogosphere just how much coffee and alcohol I encouraged you to drink? (heh heh)

had so much fun seeing you! wish we could do it again this weekend!

xo- asia

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home