Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Difficult Meme!

Ms. Bri sent me this meme, and yes, it was more of a challenge than the usual.

Four non-social work jobs I’ve had:
assistant pre-school teacher to the rich and famous
paralegal for the federal public defender's office
receptionist
babysitter

Four Authors, Books, or Series I read over and over:
Virgins by Caryl Rivers
the Oz books by L. Frank Baum
A Personal Matter by Kenzaburo Oe
Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Spirited Away
Harold and Maude
Cat Ballou
Ferris Buellers Day Off

Four TV shows I love(d):
Six Feet Under
Lost
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Three's Company

Four places I’ve lived:
Brooklyn, NY
San Francisco
Sasebo, Japan
Pearl City, HI

Four places to vacation:
Ithaca, Greece
Umbria
Hawaii
Truro, Cape Cod

Four sites I visit/use daily:
Unwellness
NYTimes
Yahoo Mail
The Superficial

Four people I’d like to meet in person, based on their blogs:
Calliope from http://erstellen.blogspot.com
Trista from http://anaccidentofhope.blogspot.com
Amber from American Family http://americanfamily.typepad.com/american_family/
The Taco Hunter from the Taco Hunt http://tacohunt.blogspot.com
(Truthfully, I don't really want to meet the taco hunter, because he frightens me. But I would like to see him from a distance, preferably eating a taco.)
(Also, I'm quite unsophisticated and don't know if those will work as links.)

Four foods I yearn for:
pizza from DiFara's in Midwood - preferably with artichoke or broccoli rabe
Treasure Balls from vegetarian dim sum on Pell Street
sushi
coffee

Four inventions I’m grateful for:
air travel
the Internet
cell phone
i-tunes

Four musical choices for my personal soundtrack:
Goodbye - Kevin Shields
Leonard Cohen
Nick Drake
Patti Griffin

Four nouns that describe me:
(my god this is the hard part)
car hater
leftist
loyal and needful friend
dreamer who wants it ALL

Four Bloggers I’m Tagging:
four??!! I don't even think there are four people who read my blog. hmmmm.
I'll tag:
Kaiserschmarm
Asia even though she doesn't have a blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home