Monday, February 13, 2006

This Sucks

Since Bri sent me a delightful vignette with the dogs frolicking in the snow, I'll come out and say it, what I've been thinking all... (the past six months) day.

I miss New York like crazy. And especially when an "event" happens (the transit strike, the blizzard) and I'm not there. And I won't be there, let's face it. No longer a part of that life.

But not a part of this life either. Not one bit at home or comfortable in my skin here in LA, and not even here for long.

But two dear friends are coming to visit me in the next month, so I can have my little bit of denial.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. It would have been much better to exclude you entirely, I am sure. Just pretend that you don't know snow or dogs exist. Yep. Much better.

I miss you so much it infuriates me.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're part of MY life. i think about you all the time.

a

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home