Ode to the joy of being unemployed
Today I am waiting for a package, so I have an excuse (I mean, I'm stuck) to stay in the apt. all day.
Here are my glorious plans:
-sit around drinking coffee, reading blogs, and looking at the Times online for as long as I damn well please
-do laundry
-call Jin
-do yoga
-drink more coffee, haha
-pet the cats
-oh, maybe do some cleaning, but I did that yesterday
Please note that the only reason this is lovely is that I know that I am soon to be employed. Finally I can appreciate the joys of being stuck in the house.
Here are my glorious plans:
-sit around drinking coffee, reading blogs, and looking at the Times online for as long as I damn well please
-do laundry
-call Jin
-do yoga
-drink more coffee, haha
-pet the cats
-oh, maybe do some cleaning, but I did that yesterday
Please note that the only reason this is lovely is that I know that I am soon to be employed. Finally I can appreciate the joys of being stuck in the house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home