so tired.
I'm so tired I could pull my eyeballs out. And a bit nauseous, which may be related to being tired. Yesterday baby was up at 5am (and on) with diarrhea that necessitated a complete strip and bath and scouring of a large portion of his room as well as a full change of clothes for both of us. At 5am. Yes. Last night baby apparently had insomnia. I finally got him to nap. But instead of napping myself I am faithfully pumping. I cannot wait until he turns a year and I stop pumping. I am thinking of starting the cows milk a few weeks earlier to be done with pumping. That wouldn't be such a horrible thing, would it? My milk supply has gone down to the point that I question whether I'm really sending him to daycare with enough milk.
drip, drip, drip goes the milk. I used to be so lucky - 8 oz in ten minutes, it could really spew. Now, 2 - 4 oz and I'm lucky to call it a day. On the bright side, I'm no longer leaking from just thinking the word "baby".
ADDED:
NOOOOOO! after 20 minutes of faithfully pumping, I just spilled half the milk down my shirt. I repeat. NOOOOOOO!
drip, drip, drip goes the milk. I used to be so lucky - 8 oz in ten minutes, it could really spew. Now, 2 - 4 oz and I'm lucky to call it a day. On the bright side, I'm no longer leaking from just thinking the word "baby".
ADDED:
NOOOOOO! after 20 minutes of faithfully pumping, I just spilled half the milk down my shirt. I repeat. NOOOOOOO!

1 Comments:
My Alex also has a stomach bug and insomnia, so I feel your pain.
I also don't get the whole pumping thing. I used to be able to pump reliably AND with let down, and now I'm lucky if I get a few drops.
I've all but stopped pumping, because it's too frusterating.
Post a Comment
<< Home