Tuesday, November 20, 2007

good news

I am very happy to say that K. (and I) had orientation at his new daycare today and I feel very happy about the choice. It's a great facility, the teachers were very warm to him and seemed to have loving relationships with the other babies there, and were very open to my involvement. K. was excited to explore a new room with new toys and things to do. Now that he is 10 mos. I do think he will benefit from a new experience and a little socialization. I don't think I'm just rationalizing either. Of course, I am steeling myself for separation anxiety.

I'm not sure how much I will be blogging over the next few days as we leave tomorrow to spend TG with Derek's family. I'm very excited about that too. Can I just tell you some of the lovely things we'll be eating?
sweet potatoes with raisins and apples
eggplant parmesan
apple pie
pecan pie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're happy with your decision. I often wonder if I should do this with Alexander (who is nearly 8 months old) just to get a break.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO YOU!
Happy Thanksgiving!
-laG

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home