I let nablogpomo go to shit since it was impossible to write over TG. Now 'M
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
+++++++++++\TRYING TO WRITE while pumping with a cat licking my fingers and arms incessantly. This is the result of that effort. grrrrrrr.
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
+++++++++++\TRYING TO WRITE while pumping with a cat licking my fingers and arms incessantly. This is the result of that effort. grrrrrrr.
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

3 Comments:
Hi kitty cat!
Don't worry about the NaBloWhatever. That's a heck of a lot of posting to do.
you might think i am your least likely reader, but i am glad you are blogging. you have good things to say.
I enjoyed it while it lasted!
Hope you're well and the new daycare situation is working out. -laG
(ps- I have a new blog now: meanmama.wordpress.com)
Post a Comment
<< Home