Wednesday, May 23, 2007

no wonder I'm not blogging....

it took about twenty minutes to sign into the damn thing. OK, so I'm totally inept when it comes to the internet and computer stuff, but so what? It shouldn't be this hard.

It's really difficult to come up with things to write. (whine, whine) My life is quite uneventful, and I'm not good at making the mundane sound interesting. Here's something: I am STARVING, all the time. Like right now. I should probably go eat something instead of writing while the baby is asleep. I guess that's what happens when an 18 lb being is existing solely on your breastmilk. STARVING.

So, in other news, I just sent out my first resume. The job was posted a while back and has probably already been filled, but it was such a perfect job for me (p/t, providing therapy to kids) that I would feel bad if I didn't at least send out a resume. So I did. Really more of a psychological leap then anything else. It's hard to think of leaving this little face with someone else.


i

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he really is getting cuter every day now.
love, asia

5:40 AM  
Blogger lagiulia said...

Good for you for taking the job search step. I know what you mean about the thought of leaving him with someone else. He is just scrumptious.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the contrast between the happy, energized look on his face and the content, but utterly exhausted look on dad's face. I guess this sums up the essence of parenting a baby?

NT

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home