One week...
until our big moving day. Until then, every spare minute has been spent packing boxes and painting. K. continues to toddle around, muttering "up" when it makes sense and when it doesn't and demanding to nurse (ssss, ssss) every few hours.
He woke me up at 4:30 this morning, with no intention of going back to sleep.
This is my life.
I'm really excited that it's about to change. I took K. out in the stroller today and thought, this is my last walk in this god-awful, strip mall, vinyl siding, auto body parts neighborhood. I feel mean saying it, but true. I hope I don't get struck by lightning for being so mean. This hasn't been a bad little chapter in my life, K.'s first year has been an amazing year. But still, I say good riddance to this little chunk of sprawl.
Yay!
He woke me up at 4:30 this morning, with no intention of going back to sleep.
This is my life.
I'm really excited that it's about to change. I took K. out in the stroller today and thought, this is my last walk in this god-awful, strip mall, vinyl siding, auto body parts neighborhood. I feel mean saying it, but true. I hope I don't get struck by lightning for being so mean. This hasn't been a bad little chapter in my life, K.'s first year has been an amazing year. But still, I say good riddance to this little chunk of sprawl.
Yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home