cutie
For the second night in a row, K. has skipped his afternoon nap and gone to sleep for the night by 6:30 pm. I have no idea whether this is a fluke or whether his sleep patterns are changing. We were afraid he would wake up super early this morning, but no, he slept for 12 hours with only a few very brief, easily remedied wakings (using our new method, of course).
Last night he fell fast asleep in the car on the way home from the Indian restaurant where we'd eaten dinner. He slept as I carried him out of his car seat, up the stairs, and placed him gently in his bed. He slept as I removed his coat and his booties. Then, the cat was in his room, and running around annoyingly, so I whispered his name: "Hermes!" At this point, K.'s eyes fluttered open and rolled around a bit, and he whispered his version of the cat's name, "sssss, ssssss", then his eyes fluttered shut again and he fell back to sleep. Dreaming of the cat, I'm sure.
Last night he fell fast asleep in the car on the way home from the Indian restaurant where we'd eaten dinner. He slept as I carried him out of his car seat, up the stairs, and placed him gently in his bed. He slept as I removed his coat and his booties. Then, the cat was in his room, and running around annoyingly, so I whispered his name: "Hermes!" At this point, K.'s eyes fluttered open and rolled around a bit, and he whispered his version of the cat's name, "sssss, ssssss", then his eyes fluttered shut again and he fell back to sleep. Dreaming of the cat, I'm sure.

1 Comments:
My son is also obsessed with our animals, and it's adorable. I'd swear that he's trying to say "Kitty Cat" but he's a bit young for that.
Congrats on the new sleep schedule. It's a major victory.
Post a Comment
<< Home