Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm a dumb blogger.

Oh, I just posted my last post, then I read the comments from my darlings. So I'm responding here! Yes, in the spotlight, since it is my blog!

I was laughing out loud because I had no idea that I made it so that you had to have a blog to write a comment. Wow, that is strict. However, I could say that I did it on purpose so that Crasia would have to start a blog! But I guess I'll try to change that, for when I decide to get future readers. But Crasia, I think you should have a blog too! It will be fun.

Bri, I think in a few days I'll let you link it. I do want to feel like I can say snarky things about LA if I want to though, without people reacting. I really don't totally hate LA, but I want to say mean things about it sometimes. There were great volunteers too, people who seemed like, well, anyone from New York (um, which equals great to me right now. yeah). But there were also people with facelifts and really dramatic sunglasses on, and that just seemed weird to me!

Thanks for the encouragement you guys. I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Yes, please write about all of that and more!

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home